Through your membership fee, you contribute to the health and success of our organization. Membership supports the intellectual and creative development of women in the visual arts.
Membership costs just $30 for regular membership, and $15 for students or the underemployed.
Memberships are also available:
- By downloading the membership form (PDF) filling it out and sending it by mail to MAWA (611 Main St. Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1E1) with cheque or cash payment
- In person at MAWA's office (611 Main St. in Winnipeg) Wednesday - Friday, 10am - 4pm with cash, cheque, debit or credit card
- Over the phone with a credit card by calling 204-949-9490
- By sending an Interac E-Transfer to email@example.com (please also send us your address and phone number if it is a new membership, or any changes to your contact info if it is a membership renewal)
As a member you can:
- Access MAWA programs
- Showcase your artwork in the Tiny Gallery
- Receive the MAWA Newsletter via e-mail pdf or regular mail
- Receive discounts on artist workshops held at MAWA
- Access MAWA’s resource centre